Saturday, May 12, 2018

Nuclear Relativity: Key to Decoding the Universe - XIX

Dialogue Between Russian Scientists & Buddhist Scholars
Dialogue II : Understanding the World
May 3-4, 2018

(NEW) (Please see update below!)

The Russian scientists open by telling the Dalai Lama they have all been feeling inspired by his book, "The Universe in a Single Atom." (The Convergence of Science and Spirituality)

VIDEOS of 2-Day Sessions

(I already have wonderful notes to get on here within minutes of HH Dalai Lama's opening address, relating the Dalai Lama's discussion on world humanity to the inner Core of Universal Physics, in continuation of my writings here on NonLinear vs linear processing/cerebral mindfulness toward Awakening "modern" science (microscope to Cosmos) and world society.

Back to add my notes as I "attend" these new Dalai Lama and Russian scientists dialogues.)

UPDATE: July 12, 2018
I have intentionally backed off from commenting on these sessions between HH the Dalai Lama and the Russian scientists, because while I see important things to comment on, I love just sitting back and respectfully *listening* to their discussions.  I love these guys, and I enjoy observing *where* their hearts are taking them.

They are "bridging" important gaps between east and west, between science and spirituality.

If I feel a need to comment later on, I will, and the little kid in me is moving toward doing just that, but for the moment I just really am enjoying *listening.* (Multidimensionally/NonLinearly, of course! ;) I have lots of wonderful notes to share! )  My resistance comes from feeling lonely *there,* abandoned, all alone with where I can go with it, so I back off, but the prolific me is bursting with the joy of wanting to write about it! We'll see...