Sunday, August 6, 2017

The Nature of Consciousness w/Dalai Lama & Russian Scientists

Dalai Lama _LIVE STREAM_ on The Nature of Consciousness, New Delhi, India, with Russian scientists.

Update: This event is now over, but video is available with this link. (Click VIDEOS there, choose "The Nature of Consciousness.")

------------------

On...Now! (They've taken a break for lunch. Should be back on around 3:30 am ET).

LIVE STREAMING AGAIN TONIGHT: Monday, August 7 (Aug 8 India Time)

Some of what they are addressing, as they go along:
Russian neuroscience, neurophysiology, psychology, (evolution of) mind, past life memory/rebirth, Einstein, relativity, Big Bang, energy, quantum physics, Darwin, cross-cultural approach, epistemology, perception, cognition, physical phenomena, Truth, analytical approach, Heisenberg, Pavlov, Schrödinger's Cat, neural linguistics, Niels Bohr, Maxwell's physical reality, parallelism...

I will be commenting on their detailed discussions (mostly) after their meetings, asap.

11/28/17  Edit: I still want to get to this, and to write about it more here. Busy elsewhere, but I'll get there. Used to study Russian language. Love healthy global unification, folks Awakening together!

After second sessions:
Wow, even from quick glances I can immediately see problems in their thinking/processing on several topics and wrote out (handwritten) lots of notes that I hope to get on here asap! So many that if I were to go through everything they were discussing, my current books I am writing would turn into sets of encyclopedia volumes. And I didn't yet watch the second sessions (middle of the night for me).  Can't wait to get to all this!

I can't wait to have time to write these! The physics are so easy for anyone to see, actually prove themselves reality, and are soooo fascinating! Brings out the prolific little kid in me who can go deeper and deeper into complex physics and still keep going and going like the energizer bunny.

My handwritten insights for them, so far, resolve their "problem of (basic) consciousness," Schrödinger's Cat physics/issue, and I can't wait to explain the very easy-to-see (and highly intriguing) physics/dynamics of "past life memory!"

Passionately love redirecting collective unconscious convention. (As does HH Dalai Lama! Oh, the frustration, though!)

Notes (from what they are discussing):
_________________________________

I, myself, at age 3 (see my profile, bottom left), *remembered* past life, but I can (and will, here, later) very easily explain how! There are very common sense physics behind it that anyone with basic awareness of Nuclear Family physics can directly see for themselves, OF themselves! Incredibly intriguing! (See Nuclear Family physics I am teaching on Facebook)

I love the opening statements about how folks in eastern Russia have been influenced by eastern contemplative processing while those in western Russia lean toward rigorous scientific thought, and how they hope to bridge the divide.

In Universal Reality, higher Consciousness, they hold each other's balance/Answers.

Russian scientists, in these hours and hours/days of discussions with the Dalai Lama (keeping in mind that high level Buddhist monks are first and foremost physicists, which is the very foundation of Buddhism itself), are proving themselves highly advanced ("holistic") over American ("third person") scientists in their philosophical approach to what constitutes advanced scientific method! And they are agreeing with me that western scientists are continuing to try to remain a detached, disjointed audience to Universal Reality!  Wise Dalai Lama Consciously challenges the Russian scientists to prove to him that their approach is truly holistic! :)








(Working on going through these videos to comment on what they're discussing, asap. Love it! Can't wait!)