Wednesday, August 29, 2012

TimeXSpace: Living, Breathing, Pulsating Universe

Time and space are each the others' "me!"

As the past moves into the future, the future moves into the past, *suspending* the *Now,* but that simultaneity (of the resulting *Now* suspension) is relative/*relative!*

See the Universe...breathing?! =)

Who says you "can't turn back the clock?" (It was never reeeeally turned forward in the first place!) ;P

Everything is *Now,* and higher and lower dimensions, aka *accesses,* of *Now!*  You don't have to wait for "centuries" to find your answers!  "Centuries" (as with past and future) are relative frequencyXintensity cubbie holes invented by folks to 'place stuff' they can't more readily *process* in the moment, relative to the depth of their wonderment!  You also don't have to wait to *realize* an imminent earthquake, tsunami, etc., being only "five seconds" away, or until it's too late to intervene in horrific and devastating human-caused events approaching manifestation, having learned about them the hard way! =/  The Universe is nonlinear, completely *other than* what most people have bought into.  With Consciousness, countless lives can be saved.  It is tragic having to observe the Universe trying its darnedest to warn, and trying soooo hard to help it, then having to watch the AFTERmath of a sleeping convention suffering in its own slumber.  Unconscious convention unwittingly *places* unconscious "authorities" in trusted positions ~ intended ~ to save lives. =/

The more Conscious / Enlightened one is, the more "parade view" *access* one has!  We're like a fungus stuck to a rock, but if you go far away from that rock and look back at it, from that far more Universe-al perspective, you are able to see and foresee, and it's all right there in the physics!  When folks on TV rush in to report their "breaking news," little do they *realize* just how  reeeealllly old it actually is!  The Universe (and those with Enlightenment!) already *knew!* Months, years in advance!

Watch the movie "Knowing," to witness the *process* for yourself!**  

That math is deadly accurate!

I would be the child with the NonLinear Cognitions, ('blood on her hands' a metaphor for the intense responsibility that comes with having "this much information"), and also the professor realizing just how VERY REAL that mathematics actually is, desperately trying to reveal it to the world, to WARN, in time to save people's lives!  I'm the real deal here, but will anyone listen?  Quite frankly, I doubt it!  Interestingly, that movie followed a major persistent presentation from me to the world, of much of what is depicted in that movie, via a famous theoretical physicist's long-closed website a year or so earlier, where I was constantly threatened to be banned for presenting anything non-old boy school rigid, by a moderator insisting such a thing to be total nonsense!

As I've said before... Put those billion dollar buildings back up, recongeal those airplanes, untraumatize those millions, billions of people experiencing and witnessing the horrors, bring back to life all those beautiful souls who were lost in the most horrific nightmares of their lives, in incident after incident after incident...and then we'll talk. 

All my life, having been born with a nonlinear mathematical superConsciousness, nearly every time I walk into a room with a circular clock, the second hand goes back one, and sometimes two.

Absolutely true!  ALWAYS has!  (Only works if I am not confounding it by looking for it!) *Pure (unobstructed) observation!*

It's such an incredible *experience!*

I just Love it.

(That's probably why. ;) Consciousness joke there and all/awe... Love being Ultimate-Most Universal *Balance*)

Working on this site, my desktop's circular clock also keeps backing up one, and sometimes two! =)  Drives me bonkers sometimes, cause I always just wanna stop everything I'm doing to "*Catch it!* Quick!," not wanting to let it get away, so I can play with *where* it takes me when it does that! =P  It's just my nonlinear math brain *reminding* linearity to slow down! =P

Soooo much more on this to come!

When I was three (3) years old, so profoundly Universally aware at such a young age, and already extremely nonlinearly precognitive (not one iota "psychic"  - forget all that conventional malarky! All of this is teachable and measurable!),  I had a very profound past-life recognition. =o  I saw myself coming into this world, and I was not too/two happy about! =D  I didn't want any part of convention, and already I couldn't understand why anyone else would even wanna buy into all that, accepting blindly, not asking what was really going on!  What life was realllly all about!  "How did I get in here, in my body, in my head?," I wanted, needed and demanded to know!  "What IS this place (the world), what am I doing here, how did I get here, where was I before?"  I had an intense, ages-old memory of previous life! And, I was soooo adamant about: "Why doesn't everybody all stop what they are doing to figure it all out?  Why do they just ...do...everything they're doing, taking it all for granted, without questioning what is happening?"  I was beside myself with impatience!  The more I fell into previous life (boundaryless) *accesses,* the more I likewise *accessed* "the future!"

My motto all through my life has always been to... "Question EVERYthing!"

I was such a joy in kindergarten!  *Not!* -.O  I questioned every nursery rhyme, nighttime story and holiday ritual!  Let's just say...*basic trust* takes on a whole new meaning with superConsciousness!  Actually, I had profound kindergarten experiences with my NonLinear Universal physics *realizations* that clearly demonstrate my already then adamant impatience with convention.  I was like an *Old Soul* who had known all this stuff for thousands upon thousands of years!  For real!  I could *feel* it in every ounce of my being!  It was wonderful!  Like an alien finding myself stranded on planet ZZZzzz and I couldn't communicate my *far more highly evolved realizations,* quantum Answers (timelessness, spacelessness, translucence) and advanced technological *accesses* (math patterns, NonLinear Cognitions) to the distracted earthlings!  It was (and still is) the weirdest feeling, the most awkward predicament, the most frustrating, but without a doubt, I wouldn't trade it for anything the earthlings had to offer!  Enlightenment is the most extraordinarily intriguing *place* to be!  People thought I should "go out and toss a ball around for a while," but I was already playing...with the joy of *pure unobstructed observation!*  Whoa!!  ...and Wow!! =o

super duper Consciousness... Greatest.Toy.Ever!!!!
=)

But such profound and daunting  responsibility, as well!

Tibetan (and other) Buddhist monks (high lama level), who likewise are NonLinearly Enlightened and hence NonLinearly (pre) Cognitive,** (which comes with the territory), have advised me not to intervene, that there are lessons for billions of people in the tragedies, trials and tribulations of life, but how can I NOT, when I *know* thousands of people are going to be killed in horrific events, hundreds of thousands in the Indonesia event, and in such incredible detail, and I may be the ONLY voice they ever have, in time to save them?!


**For more opportunities to witness for yourself, and to learn more about, NonLinear (mathematical/particle/wave) Cognition ~ in action ~ through the experiences of the Dalai Lama of Tibet and other Buddhist monks, please also read the following:

The Oneness of Humanity Beyond Religion - Dalai Lama
Reincarnation: Reality or Erroneous