Friday, February 1, 2019

Nuclear Relativity: Key to Decoding the Universe - XLVI

The Next Step...(and The Universal Answer) for Quantum Physicists

Dimensions, Time & Space, Quantum Entanglement, Physicality/Materialism, Big Bang: Where Science has Gone Wrong, and How to Redirect It

Albert Einstein was all about common sense ("God does not play dice with the Universe"), so he wasn't a happy camper when quantum scientists seemed content enough to accept "spooky actions" blindly (simultaneous interaction with no time or space to measure that interaction) instead of continuing to work toward a common sense resolution.

My ...Common Sense...  Backstory/Credibility and Intent 
My motivation in writing this blog and my sometimes stressed out "umpf!" here is coming from my lifelong recognition of not only the Universe's NonLinearity, but from my relentless experiences with it all my life, since early childhood, including my relentless detailed *realizations* of the most horrific events congealing their way to the evening/*even*-ing news that will tragically destroy the lives of millions of people. Billions over generations. For all the shock and horror the world would see when they happened, I had already long previously seen them repeatedly, over days, weeks, months, years, 100% from these very NonLinear Universal Truths/Dynamics I am teaching you here, 100% all from basic common sense, from a perspective of superConsciousness.

Oftentimes I will know more than one, and sometimes several all at once, able to keep their physics organized simply by the Universe's own very basic math (frequencyXintensity) built into it all. On December 28, 1999 I not only knew about Florida but that someone was going to break into the mansion of George Harrison and stab him, with the previously discussed severe agitation of "48 hours/2 days" before manifestation math so prominent. After discussing the Florida situation with another *realizer*, I went home and within that time frame, though half a world away, there it was, the shocking news out of the UK. It wasn't shocking to me, but it certainly was devastating (he was my favorite Beatle, the very sensitive "one in the middle"), but even more devastating is recognizing every detail of 9/11, OKC, the 2004 tsunami that would kill nearly a quarter million people. Countless others since childhood, but it is all worthless information. How could that be? Devastated by the Oklahoma event in 1995, I was so distraught and promised all those precious infants that I would "climb the highest mountain and scream at the top of my lungs" to be heard "next time." I failed them miserably. I climbed those mountains. I screamed at the top of my lungs to be heard, again and again and again. Collective unconscious convention dismissed me every time.

The mathematics in them is NonLinear, consistent and deadly accurate. But what good is it if I am the only one who knows how to process it?!

Years ago I reported that they are getting worse, causing me to worry: What on earth could be worse than a quarter of a million people losing their lives in a single event? I've said all my life that I've always worried that a meteor could be hurling toward earth and I would be the only one who long previously knew about it.

Earthquakes, tsunamis, hurricane paths (before they've even begun), accidents, incidents, murders, kidnappings, space shuttles disasters, relentless others...it's all there, a totally open book in NonLinear Translucence/Empathy for anyone to notice. But scientists and other authorities in place to protect entire cities full of people look away, and send me away. Truth is too inconvenient. Too much work. They can't process it, and won't even try.

I consulted Tibetan Buddhist monks at one point and they advised me to teach people...HOW...I *know* all these things (and also "not to intervene" because they are lessons for society to learn), and I have been doing just that, but despite being officially documented in real time with them and incredibly detailed and dissected, I am basically invisible, dismissed. There's only so much I can do. So, what's it gonna take? Apparently, linear *centuries.* But that's one heckuva lot of people being knocked over when those dominoes congeal their way. One heckuva lot of collective unconscious conventional projection.

Watching the Dialogues between scientists from around the world and the Dalai Lama, NOVA and other science documentaries, I constantly *hear through* the physics they are presenting and recognize what they are missing and not realizing, and where they are going wrong. The information is important for them to have, toward advancing science and conventional authorities so they eventually learn to process NonLinear Translucence fluently themselves, saving countless people's lives. But the more I try to take folks into the complexity of it all to help them Awaken to the simplicity on the other side of their *doing the work,* the more they just rush to conventional logic and assume there's something seriously wrong with me.

When I was a child, I just knew everything had common sense Answers, and I was never content to settle for the mistaken "logic" of convention. I was fascinated by the tiny particles floating in the lamp light. I distinctly remember when I joyfully *realized* while observing those floating particles that everything, everywhere, ourselves included, was made up of tiny particles like that, and that everything was really happening at the tiny particle level. Not bad for a toddler! Translucence! My math brain loved it like an imaginary friend. I was born super-sensitive to the *energies* and *even* as a small child the stuff I could *know* was incredible. Scared the heck out of me at times, and others around me, but fascinated me even more. I wasn't afraid of the physics themselves. Those were fun. I just could do without recognizing what was congealing toward manifestation. Of course, it was simply my NonLinear Awareness in action, and those just come with the territory.

When I was around 8 years old, a TV show that came eerily close to acknowledging what I was recognizing (albeit with a Twilight Zone-ish twist) brought my first realization that what I was aware of was at least *recognized* enough by others (plural, folks who made the show...how I experienced that) as a known dynamic. That caused me to further explore everything at tinier and tinier levels than the "surface" package deal that pretty much everyone else was just so readily buying into, unquestioningly.

There was an "old soul" familiarity with everything at the "tiny" level of things that felt so true, such that everything else "on the surface" was boring and not the real reality.

Language, for instance, reduced to *energies* that people made up stories about, only to get so lost in their *stories* that they couldn't find their way back out of all that. As a child, I was constantly curious about who first made up a word, any word, and what was going on in their minds, in their lives, at that very moment, and how far off everyone using the word since was from its original intent, similar to how a teacher whispers something to the first student in a classroom, and every next student passes it along, where it so quickly loses its original intent over and over again throughout.

Everything, I realized as a child, had math not-so-hidden inside it, and I counted "everything" as a small child (and often still do, albeit complexities *Now* and so super fast it's simultaneous, so it's really just energy intensity recognition). No, I am not autistic. I was aware of their *shared energies* and was fascinated with how those *shared energies* allowed things seemingly so unrelated to relate to one another. That was one of my most joyous toys as a child! Patterns were important, and repetitious. I was still so young that driving a toy car all around my mother's aunt's chenille bedspread while counting its puffs and exploring its geometry I barely was taller than the imaginary mountainous landscape of its single layer of pillows.

It was almost like, "Whatever the world is doing, do the opposite!" Everything else was boring and habituated. There had to be far more, and I needed to know that "more." I have always been naturally drawn to writing in notebooks from back to front. It really spoke to me, trying to tell me something, and I was and still am passionate to figure it all out. Overall, I'm simply, naturally, NonLinear, and from a NonLinear perspective suddenly everything just makes beautiful common sense! And it's a lot easier, actually, than the linear chaos, because in NonLinear Truth, everything just so naturally falls into place/Order. When you stop, it stops too/two, but when you project, you unwittingly repel the Answers away from yourself!

It has always stressed me out watching serious science documentaries on TV, and dialogues with the Dalai Lama with scientists from around the world, that scientists are behaving and perceiving soooo linearly in their work and approach that they are totally oblivious/unaware that they are actually speaking the Universal Answers they seek as they talk, and not at all *hearing* themselves in the process. It is the weirdest experience from a place of superConsciousness, and I feel like a child wearing a giant question mark on my head like a fast food cardboard hat in curious wonderment at just HOW they are so blatantly actually answering their "it'll take centuries" enigmas and all the while completely unconscious to what they are saying. Totally boggles the mind!

Psychiatrists experience this all the time as their unconscious patients discuss their nuclear family members, light-years away from *hearing* their own truths. But taken to higher, far more highly evolved levels of reality, all language reduces to *Core Energies,* which convert to intensities, patterns, mathematics, concepts, sounds/utterances, stories, traditions, cultures, religions, spiritualities... on their way back out to the "surface." I have always had the ability to dissolve language back to the *Core* to see what is going on there, and then bring it back out to the "surface" into language to express what was going on. I guess I've just never so rigidly gotten lost in what convention does with everything and have always been far more fascinated with multidimensionalities.

Conventionally-minded folks are curiously tone-deaf to their own words, and that, as a dynamic, intrigues me. What fascinates me others are so often afraid of, but mostly it's just that there is very little in conventional logic to help folks awaken themselves to their own multidimensional, NonLinear reality. People are afraid to "go there" because there is no support in convention for folks to more highly evolve, and pretty much everything to frighten them away from higher exploration, like sanctions threatening their mental health. And folks become so heavily invested in their *stories* they tell themselves and their defense mechanisms protecting their safe places that attempts to redirect them, to wake them up from all that, are met with anger, rejection, suspiciousness, and further distancing of themselves from higher truth. It is for this reason that folks are most likely to become more awakened the more they are guided toward telling themselves the higher truth via direct experience from *doing the work* of their Nuclear Relatives and Relationships.

*Doing the work* transcends conventionally-conceived time and space because how you are processing timeXspace determines what level of consciousness (LINK provided later) you are able to *access.* Relatives and Relationships *work* trains your mind to process increasing/higher and higher levels of Awareness/Awakening. Your timeXspace signature (address/current functioning place in the grand scheme of all things) drastically changes the more *work* you do.

The God Particle, black holes, wormholes, gravity, dark energy, dark matter, expanding universe, time, space, relativity, etc. all have very distinct signatures in the higher dynamics of Translucence. Humans, scientists included, are simply labeling aspects of themselves *within* as they search the cosmos for seemingly unreachable Answers "out there"/*without.*

The God Particle begins with The (one grain of sand/"original sin"...see what I mean?) Something, not The (Core) Nothing. Black holes are points of *balance* in the fabric of the Universe the same way every truth you acknowledge when confronted within propels you through wormholes reflecting without.

Gravity wise, the Universe knows precisely where/what/when/how/why everything goes where it goes and it never digresses from its own Dynamic, so everything only naturally supports and hence gravitates toward its ever-morphing *change.* If you could get millions of people to *do the work,* each and every one of them would inescapably dissolve/resolve to the exact same Universal Physics Truth.

Dark energy and dark matter are the neglected other side of time and space, aka the NonLinear Universe hinting that your linear, one-way clocks require your "turning around"/recognition and acknowledgment of that neglect, such that linear neglect only serves to propel the Answers further and further away from yourself as you go. Hence, in linear one-sided logic, "the universe is expanding." Aka, being repelled.

Time and space are nothing more than the differences between projectionXreflection, and the manifestations of those differences.

Everything is *realizable* in very basic common sense, but superConsciousness *realized* common sense is far more highly evolved, light-years, night-years away from what collective unconscious convention can process.

(Lots more to come. I have the following, handwritten as usual. Just need to make the time to get them on here.)



The Problem with Conventionally-Conceived Dimensions
...


Within X Without Quantum Entanglement (Continuity)
...


Writing, subject to editing...