Thursday, January 3, 2019

Note:

Update 1/6/2019:
I have added more on several blog posts, including on the topics of the Japanese scientist/quantum physicist with Dalai Lama, traveling back in time issues, the Patriarch, the Matriarch, Tools, etc...


Previously
Lots and lots of wonderful notes to get on here, dozens of pages, toward HHDL's dialogues with Japanese and Chinese scientists/quantum physicists and others, various Nuclear Relativity/Relationships *work,* traveling back in time issues, and so much more. Symmetry and antisymmetry and super(im)position of migratory birds navigating tens of thousands of miles (suggested earth's magnetic field), potential consciousness for materialistic robots, etc...

Simple NonLinear, Translucent/Empathic superConsciousness hears/heres through it all/Awe!

Wonderful intrigue, but I'm stressing myself out having so many different "threads" going on all at once. Fun in that everything all *connects* and *interacts* NonLinearly, etc., but my notes now all have to find their way onto this blog (what I get for endless hours of intriguing multidimensional play), so I have to stretch my *accesses* all back out in space and time to bring them here, asap!

Soon...