Friday, December 10, 2021

Quantum Physics of Reincarnation & Past Life Memories etc., Extended

 ... & Detailed for Replication Purposes

Continued from previous article, where I had written:

It's all happening in the higher and lower harmonics: 

X (((((((((0))))))))) X 

...relative / *relative* to level of Consciousness. The more *highly Conscious* aka NonLinear you are, the more you can *access* in the *Now*! (Edit: This is where the Answers to dangerous diseases and disorders, imminent catastrophic events, etc., will be found, just waiting to be recognized! NOT in unconscious conventionally-conceived-invented timeXspace! Linearity repels the Answers away from yourself!)

The world of humans has gotten itself soooo lost in tens of thousands of years of storytelling, individually and collectively collaborated upon, embellished, embedded, established and warred to protect, that it is next to impossible to redirect them. As if that isn't bad enough, its conventionally-conceived notions are used as the foundation for the mindfulness of its scientists and protection authorities. Far be it for a child to be born with the higher Consciousness and potential to wake them up! Now look in your mirror! YOU were that child! So, what happened? And how can you take back the brilliant YOU you were born to be?

I'm about to show you! You have to DIRECTLY EXPERIENCE the Truth of the Universe for your very own self! That's where you lost it! And when you rediscover it, you will learn to empathically, trustfully, respectfully realize and recognize that very same physics Truth in all/Awe else, throughout!

It has always been incredibly frustrating to me when I hear scientists, including scientists of MIND, saying 'no one knows why young children lose their photographic memory,' and others who approach the concepts of  "past life memories" and "reincarnation" from a tongue-in-cheek giggle / wink as if looking for tin foil to line their heads before aliens can whisk them away! That...is the epitome of collective unconscious convention at the heights of its naivete, in full force!

The Answers are right there!

To be continued... 

First, a very relevant, intriguing encounter...

About 20 years ago, I was finishing up writing a two-book set on how to take back your superConsciousness (text and parallel workbook...I had two publishers accepting them already in just two weeks of sending out the required synopsis packages), when I decided to drive over to my university to find a theoretical physicist to contribute to them before publication. I was laughed out of the physics department, despite a long talk with a physicist who, laughing the most, ironically had an Einstein paper on his desk between us, where *even* I could see (however reading it upside down while he hardily giggled away) that Albert Einstein himself would have been in agreement with me! 

As we rushed down the stairs together, his being off with that Einstein paper in hand, no pun intended...(okay, okay, maybe just a little!)...,to his next lecture, myself, feeling dejected, back to my car, I couldn't help but imagine myself a little fly on the wall auditing that lecture to see if it suddenly dawned on him how not-so-funny-after-all he was being! 

Long story short, as I sadly walked back to my car, I cut through a glass building, where I spotted ("could it really be???") a Buddhist monk, sitting all alone in the back of a classroom, appearing to be studying for an exam. I mean, what was the likelihood of that happening, at just that perfect moment for me? (Ganesh?** Is that you????). I walked over, opened the door, and asked perhaps the stupidest question I could possibly have mustered: "Excuse me? Are you a Buddhist monk?" 

I mean, come on! He is sitting there in full regalia! Duh!

He said he was (obviously), and I asked if I could have a few minutes to sit with him to explain what had just happened at the "physics building." (You'll come back to that analogy again and again, I promise!!) 

The  Buddhist monk very graciously invited me over and we sat together for what seemed forever in my nonlinear *now*, a blip second for him to immediately *hear me* inside and out (obvious to me in the moment), and he very preciously and masterfully restored my trust in my own heart. I can still see him doing my favorite Tao 47*** gesture... 

Palm facing you, *Within*

Palm facing away from you, *Without* 

*Within* X *Without* X *Within* X *Without* 

It is all/Awe a reflection of ourselves.

I will always remember and cherish my beautiful, immediately restorative encounter with "my" Buddhist monk! Thank you, Thich from Vietnam!****

The replicable physics of reincarnation and past life memories...continues in next article.

(Writing! Subject to editing, additions, and typo repair...)

-----------------------------------------------

** India's / Hinduism's Lord Ganesh, Remover of Obstacles!

*** Without going out of my door...

I can know all things on earth
Without looking out of my window
I can know the ways of heaven

The farther one travels (projects)
The less one knows

2000 yr old Tao Te Ching (The Way Things Work)

**** I had surgery last year and at my most vulnerable moment suddenly a profoundly empathic young surgeon from Thailand appeared! (Hence, my new twitter: @drbuddhathai , my nickname for him!) The physics is "alive!" No wonder so many people give it a name! (It's actually the math!)