Monday, December 13, 2021

Quantum Physics of Reincarnation & Past Life Memories etc., Extended IV

 ...And Detailed for Replication Purposes... IV (Continuing...)


Inside the NonLinear Mind of a *Remembering* Child 

My Own Profound NonLinear ("Energizer Bunny") Experience at Age 3

It is important here to share with you a very profound *recognition* I experienced when I was only 3 years old, that locked in assuredly that unconscious collective linear convention was not ever going to be successful in distracting me away from my beautiful *realizations.*

I was (seemingly) the youngest child in my neighborhood too young to go to school. "Big school," the children all called it. My best friend, Judy, got to go to school. Kindergarten. (When I finally made it there myself, I had even more profound experiences I can still clearly remember, as well! And many thereafter!)

Anyway, day after day I would sit all alone on the concrete sidewalk out in front of my house, making friends with nature. A lone little tree, and the "pretty lime green moss" I persisted in digging out of the cracks in the sidewalk to take home with me.

One day I commented to my mother that it kept reappearing back out there, and she told me it was alive! I decided to dig deeper so I wouldn't hurt it, and I have been "digging deeper" ever since!

One day, while sitting out there on that sidewalk all alone, a very profound sensation came over me.

Like, "Whoa! What IS this place?" (Close your eyes. Now open them. That place! Everything, everywhere all around me!)

"What IS this thing?" (Me!) "How did I get in here?" (In my body? In my head?)

"Where was I before I came here? And why did I have to leave there, to come here?"

I was not at all happy. I felt as though I wasn't *ready* to leave wherever I had been, to suddenly find myself in "...this place!" I had such depth of recognition of a previous life. 

"Why doesn't everybody all stop doing what they're doing to figure this all out?" 

(Paraphrasing some because much of it was sensation without words needed, like internal felt energy dialogue.)

"Why has everybody just (bought right into) whatever is going on without first stopping to know the answer?" "How can they just do what they do without first knowing what's happening?"

As I sat there in deep contemplation, suddenly I had a profound, revealing *flash!* That's all it takes...a blip second flash! I've been known to call them "memories that precede themselves," especially for the *recognitions* about devastations mentioned below.

I was walking down a long dirt and gravel road, single lane, more worn than intentionally created. Everything around me was greenery. I was very little, about the same age (3), and to my left was a very tall, very thin man (no one I knew) walking with me. He was wearing a very worn-looking medium to dark brown suit, and he never said anything. I was having to leave where I had been, and I turned to look over my shoulder and far behind me, to the right, was a town I was supposedly leaving, all one storey buildings.

This all happened in a flash, and I was thoroughly convinced I had been there.

Many times throughout my life I have had similar past life experiences, and they are always analogical superimpositions to my NonLinear Now, including as my grandmother herself as a young child, seeing her neighborhood, and as a distant relative in what appeared to be in the 1800s or earlier, super fascinating and detailed.

Most profound, however, has been my lifelong NonLinear *recognitions* of imminent devastations, extraordinarily detailed (names, dates, faces, places...), many documented, even repeatedly witnessed by psychiatrists, professors, authorities. 9/11/01, Oklahoma Federal Building, Vegas massacre, kidnappings (including first, middle and last name of a kidnapper, what they were wearing, and so on...), earthquakes, tsunamis, hurricane paths before they even begin, locations, magnitudes, death tolls, both space shuttle disasters, and more.

It is all nothing more than Conscious NonLinearity. Multidimensional *access.*

There is *structure* in Emptiness, Translucence. Observable, measurable, teachable, and replicable *Structure,* capable of saving countless lives, *access*-ing cures for diseases and disorders, ending relentless wars around the world with higher mindfulness, empathy, compassion!

HOW can this NOT be important?

You'll come back to my NonLinear super(im)positions here as you *do the work* of processing the living process, as it processes YOU, as you progress in your ability to Consciously *recognize*  / *realize* what was analogically / super(im)positionally happening here. Suffice it, for now / *Now* to say that...it reveals that...I caught convention in the process of trying to distract and overtake me and my mathematical intelligence wasn't allowing it to happen!  


Next...Taking YOU *inside* your very own NonLinear Physics super(im)positions. Get your notebook ready!


Writing, subject to editing...